NATURAL OCCURING HUMUS
NATURAL ‑ NOT CHEMICALLY TREATED
Humic Acid ‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑ 75.0% (Minimum)
Fulvic Acid ‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑ 14.0°
Hydrogen ‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑--‑‑‑‑‑‑ 2.8% ‑ 6.0%
Oxygen ‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑--‑‑‑‑ 25.0% ‑ 35.0%
Carbon ‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑---‑‑ 45.0% ‑ 55.0°/
Nitrogen ‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑---‑‑ 0.6% ‑ 2.0%
Cationic Exchange Capacity : 2.62 to 3.0 meq / gram
Carboxyl Content‑Total Acidity : 1200 to 1500 meq / 100 grams
Recommended for top dressing or incorporation in soils
containing low organic matter such as sandy, gravel, clay or clay‑foamed type of soils. Increases soil Cationic
Exchange Capacity (C.E.C.) and improves porosity and
friability of soil.
• A natural occuring humic substance that provides organic matter, humic acid and fulvic acid in a natural, slow‑released form.
• Our granular product is air‑dried, free flowing and easily blends with native soil and other materials to
provide improved soil Cationic Exchange Capacity for
several years, depending on quality of the native soil.
• It may be applied directly to the soil in its natural granular form as a soil amendment or mixed with
Depending on soil type, moisture content and soil pH, use between 0.10% to 10.0% (20 to 200 Lbs.) per acre (22 to 218 Kgs./HA);
For soils high in salt such as Boron, Chloride, Sodium, use 200 to 300 Lbs. per acre (218 to 327 Kgs./HA);
For soils low in organic matter:
• COARSE, MEDIUM FINE, SANDY LOAM OR SILTY SOIL --- Use 200 Lbs. per acre (218 Kgs./HA)
• CLAY, CALECHE, ADOBE OR HARD PAN SOIL ---- Use 150‑175 Lbs. per acre (164 to 191 Kgs./HA)
• AVERAGE SOIL
--- Use 100 Lbs. per acre (109 Kgs./HA)
• HEALTHY, BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE SOIL
---- Use 20 to 80 Lbs. per acre (22 to 87 Kgs./HA)
Net Wt.: 50 Lbs. (22.72 Kgs.)
HUMIC ACID GRANULAR APPLICATIONS
Blend Grow More Humic Acid Granules into fertilizer at a rate that will deliver 300 to 500 Lbs. per acre.
Apply band of Grow More Humic Acid Granules on the width of the bed at a rate of 150 to 300 Lbs. per acre (160 ‑ 330 Kgs./HA).
Apply Grow More Humic Acid Granules with a seeder directly into the furrow with seed at the rate of 35 Lbs. per acre (38 Kgs./HA).
Incorporate 1/4 Lb. (115 grams) of Grow More Humic Acid Powder per 4 cubic feet bag (0.113 cubic meter) or 6.75 Lbs. (3 Kgs.) per cubic yard (0.76 cubic meter) of plug mix at the time of mixing seed with media.
NURSERY POTTING SOILS (SOILLESS MEDIA):
Incorporate 1/4 Lb. (115 grams) of Grow More Humic Acid Power per ,4 cubic feet (0.1 1 cubic meter) bag or 6.75 Lbs. (3 Kgs.) per cubic yard (0.76 cubic meter) of soilless media or nursery potting soil.
GROUND PREPARATION FOR SOD, LAWNS, GOLF COURSES & RECREATIONAL TURF:
Incorporate 20 Lbs. (9 Kgs. of Grow More Humic Acid Powder, greens‑grade, per 1,000 sq. feet (92 sq. meters) to a depth of 6 inches (15 cms.) or incorporate 15 Lbs. (6.8 Kgs.) of Grow More Humic Acid Powder, greens‑grade, per cubic yard (0.76 cubic meter) of greens and tees to top soil and spread to a depth of 4 to 6 inches (10‑15 cms).
TOP DRESSING FOR GOLF GREENS & TEES:
Blend Grow More Humic Acid Powder, greens‑grade, to top dressing at a rate to deliver 7 to 9 Lbs. (3‑4 Kgs.) per 1,000 sq. feet (92 sq. meters).
TREE PLANTING (CITRUS):
At time of planting, incorporate 1/4 Lbs. (115 grams) per tree into the backfill.
FOR CITRUS TREES SHOWING BLIGHT SYMPTOMS:
Apply Grow More Humic Acid Powder to the soil in the root area at the rate of 1 Lb. (454 grams) per tree. For best results, apply Calcium Nitrate along with Humic Acid at the rate of 11 Lbs. (5 Kgs.) per tree.
RESULTS TO EXPECT:
• Increased nutrient uptake • Healthy root development
• Increased beneficial microbe activity • Improved yields & quality
• Increased availability of all soil nutrients • Buffering against fertilizers leaching through soil
• Increased seedling vigor • Buffering against high fertilizer salts and pH changes
• Increased drought tolerance